• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

zzzzzzz naked

Joanna

well, i am not eager for them just dropping in whenever they like to without knocking. It's safe when my fiance is over though by the looks of it ^^

Solitaire

Administrator
Staff member
Well except for the really cold weather and when am on my period I always sleep totally naked, I simply love the feeling of freedom. :)

L

Liline

Sometimes (especially in summer), I would like to, but as I live with my parents, and with my bedroom's door open, I don't feel really at ease, so I don't x)

I never sleep naked.
Not because of germs, I change the sheets every week.
I just feel more comfortable in satin and silks....and if unexpectedly awoken, I am decent enough to get up for a emergency.

R

Rosenice

I think its true, there are bacteria on the bed when you sleep. Never sleep naked

I

IcaJess

I do sometimes, not always though I cant imaging theres anything harmful in it if anything its better :)

Kimbee

I sleep naked. Bacteria is everywhere, that's why our vaginas have a system of flora, yeast, and lactic acid. I wouldn't worry about it as long as you keep clean like you normally would.

Twobitgirl

Just a figment
I've slept naked ever since I was a teen. I love it and it's the most comfy way to go. My roommate has seen me nude more times than I can count so there are no surprises there, and I don't generally expect unannounced guests in my room in the middle of the night.

shyramarie

be good lady
i have always slept naked. thought that is unhealthy are ridiculous. any doctor will tell is most healthy way to sleep as you were born

Zjed

Very nightly
Being naked in general feels really unsettling so I don't sleep naked. I feel kind of filthy without clothes.