• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

zzzzzzz naked

krymebaby

anyone has the habit of sleeping naked? read somewhere that girls shouldn't sleep naked cos they will be exposing their pussy to bacteria.. is that true?

Define Normal

Well, I almost always sleep naked and I've never had any issues....
In my opinion, it's the best way to sleep! And it feels very freeing and natural....

ohnina

I read that somewhere too...i guess sleep with just your underwear on? I did hear it is super comfortable though :]

its legal to sleep naked but its unhealthy because lint can stick on and lint has bacteria u can get infections:sick::sick:

Allybubbles88

lol well i heard that sleeping naked is good for you, and i also heard that when u sleep woth your panties it cuts of the circulation of your blood so its nice to let your body feel free. I dont sleep naked i just find it a tad weird lol :p

Well except for the cold weather and when am on my period (panties only) I love sleeping naked, I like the feeling of freedom! :)

leti

i don't think there is any problem to sleep naked if your bed is clean and you feel comfortable
but i prefer to sleep with my pajamas, even if it's hot

Cecilia

I used to sleep naked, until i get caught to my roommate. She was like knocking on the door, I walked on door naked and tired, it was almost like sleepwalking, and well I don't want to do this again, i sleep with panties and top now.
I think it's natural, and if you have opportunity to sleep naked than do this ;)

keke0819

i always sleep with clothes on.
&& i would be kinda scared to sleep without clothes on. maybe with my shirt and bra off with panties on. i would be scared to get an infection or something :/

Diana

well, I don't have that habit but to be honest I uesd to taking naps naked after coming back from school I mean with my bra and knickers on and hell yeah they were the most comfortable naps ever , it makes you feel free and you can sleep deeply awww my body is creeping

Joanna

i do that very often, nearly always when i m over at my fiance s, nearly never when i visit my parents though ^^ never had any problems related to that.