• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Your Urgent Attention Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solitaire

Administrator
Staff member
I regret to say that over the past few weeks I have been receiving some very disturbing and quite frightening PM's from several extremely upset members of the forum.

It sadly appears that a certain member has been sending out these PM's asking for seriously personal details....Such as age, and where they live.

Now we should all know that this is TOTALLY AGAINST ALL FORUMS RULES AND REGULATIONS and will not be tolerated here on "Girls Forum".

I am now asking all of you, that if you should ever receive such a PM from any member, then you must report this to me at once, so that I can take the necessary immediate action.

I thank you for your attention to this extremely urgent matter.

Solitaire

Administrator
Staff member
I have reopened this thread so that I might give you all a further update.

Having made several PM's to this member (who's name, those effected will know) I am now posting the latest reply I have received, along with my final one back to them.

You may all think (but I hope you are wrong) that I have lost my senses in giving them one final chance, but I like to think that I am being totally fair.

Now I need a solemn promise from all of you that if you do ever receive anything which you find upsetting/distressing/frightening from this member......YOU WILL LET ME KNOW AT ONCE.

You will see that there is NO SECOND CHANCE for this member.....THEY WILL BE IMMEDIATELY BANNED FROM THIS FORUM

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the members latest PM to me.

yes i am female 39 yes i have daughter she is 16, and yes i am shy to talk about that with other people i have that wish to try that...iff you can belive in that...if you don t belive me then you can ban me....but i am really female.

This is my reply back to them

Thank you for your PM.

If as you keep saying you are a 39yr old female, with a teenage daughter.....WHY do you keep asking other young female members their age and where they live?

As a woman, but more importantly as a mother, you should fully understand just how frightening it is to be asked such personal questions.....Which, as I have stated is totally against ALL FORUMS rules and regulations.

Anyway, as you will clearly see I have posted a thread regarding this extremely serious offence that you have committed....So I am prepared to give you ONE LAST CHANCE....If I sadly receive just one more distressed upsetting PM from a member, complaining about you and your conduct......YOU WILL BE BANNED IMMEDIATELY

I do hope I make myself quite clear on this.....It is now up to you, please don't let me down.

Solitaire (Moderator)

Solitaire

Administrator
Staff member
The latest and last post to this serious matter.

I have today made the decision to BAN the member (again those effected will know who this is) as they have not satisfied me with their answers.

This has come about due to the fact that I have become highly suspicious that this member has been pretending to be someone, they're not.

Hopefully this will now be the end of the matter.

However I must still ask that should any of you EVER receive a disturbing VM/PM asking extremely personal questions...YOU MUST INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY.

Status
Not open for further replies.