• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Your summer plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karla

What are your summer plans for this year? I am planning to go to a Caribbean island, where I can enjoy the beach and the island cuisine, somewhere between Jamaica and Bahamas.

EmmaRose

I'm either going to go camping, to the beach or stay home. It all depends on what the gas prices are going to be like this summer. My guess is that they are going to go sky high and I will have to stay home again.

unicorn96

Aaah I miss them lazy summer days. No plans so far but I really hope we go to Tokyo this summer! If not then I'd probably just go on road trips, laze around etc

SweetShadab

I'm gonna go to Saudi Arabia where my dad lives. We usually shop.....sleep....relax....shop....sleep.....relax......and it's fun being lazy. Although I do look at myself in the mirror 2 c if I'm still in shape cuz u have 2 keep track of ur health whether vacations or not....;)

beanie

I am sure I will take a week off here and there but for the most part this summer we are working on our house. Need some fixing up stuff, not sure if we will get to the deck or not but its possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.