• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

your story?

Status
Not open for further replies.

puella

i don't know if it's been suggested - what about a fiction section? members could write short stories themselves or link to their favourite fiction on the web

neenasen

If you can pull it off, I'd like to see the reunion of Ferris Bueller to see how he turned out. That is the point of the first movie that in twenty years you would learn if he was a fry cook or what. This sequel is due. The characters are already developed and only need to be reintroduced to Chicago.

RolyRolo

Anyone who would go near a busy time knows nothing about the restaurant business in the managers eyes, and might not get hired just out of not using common sense. You need this to be successful in this industry.

F

fan fashion

I like this idea to have a section for members stories and other fiction stories...
I would love to be apart of this section and put my stories in my free time, also I'll enjoy to see othere members stories

rianvice

I love this idea...I have been searching for a site for sharing writing but nothing interested me. We should have fiction for original stories, non-fiction for articles about research you have done and fanfiction for already existing fandoms. I have always wanted to share my writing. And this way, aspiring writers can get feedback! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.