• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Your Favourite YouTubers

I've been addicted to YouTube lately. My favourites are Jenna Marbles, Danisnotonfire, charlieissocoollike, jacksgap and especially nigahiga <3 I also like a lot of really small YouTubers like gisikw and fourgoldenturtles (one of which has less than 2000 subscribers and the second has less than 50!!!).
What are yours?

Oh my god, charlieissocoollike, yes. ♥! My favorite YouTuber is AndrewArcade (he previously went by HeadbuttArcade) he does Lets Plays of the Sims, and his livestreams are awesome. I can watch Andrew all day. :p

cyanide

YouTubers... As in people who rant on stuff? Kingsley and Jenna Marbles.
If we're talking about cover artists, Joseph Vincent, AJ Rafael and Albert Posis.

J

Jenny Georgia

Nice Thread!
I Like Strange estuffs LOL
Like NetGeo Wild, Whatever and Stuart Edge that makes me laught a lot!

I love to Download music clips to watch all the time.

M

MariaEvaa

Love this idea! I really like all the above, and have subbed to a lot of them :)

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Magic Queen

I am new to youtube, but I found a girl there, very beautiful and lovely, that is "Claudiasadvice", I don't know her full name, but I love her videos.

When you watch her video, you will feel that she is such a shining girl .

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Rosenice

Not so many because many just make video's for money. It would be better if Youtube didn't allowed users to get money. But vevo channels are good.

T

turtleinwonderland

I watch o2l with if caylen and Connor Frantz etc. They're really funny and not to mention easy on the eyes :-D

M

Molly Brown

Not so many because many just make video's for money. It would be better if Youtube didn't allowed users to get money. But vevo channels are good.
For some people it's their job to make YouTube videos, so they get paid for doing it. A lot of gaming channels get paid as it's their job to review games. It's just like any job, if you don't do it, you won't get paid.

A

Amanduhh

I like Jenna Marbles, Simons Cat (omg i loooooove Simons Cat :D) and being kind of nerdy, I like the Slo Mo Guys :)
I go on youtube for music ...a lot of music....as well lol

ThatcherJoe is my favourite, he just has this sense of humour and it is really hard to dislike him. But I also have this thing for Adam Saleh, he is also funny and I wonder how God gifted us with such a beautiful thing who is so entertaining.

Last edited: