• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Your favorites online clothing

emilyly

I love buying on taobao - it's Chinese ebay and there are plenty amazing clothes. Some of their quality is weak but not all of them.

D

davie

I love buying on taobao - it's Chinese ebay and there are plenty amazing clothes. Some of their quality is weak but not all of them.
omg....that's so funny - my friend was just showing me taobao yesterday! I had never seen it before - lots of cute things! unfortunately, because I cant read the language...it makes it hard :(

Lucky Jenny

omg....that's so funny - my friend was just showing me taobao yesterday! I had never seen it before - lots of cute things! unfortunately, because I cant read the language...it makes it hard :(
Oh, dear, taobao, hahahaha, I'm in China, I know it very very well.

Penzi

For clothes I like missguided, boohoo and daisystreet. For other bits and bobs I love Ebay :-D

My favourite online stores would be Boohoo, PrettyLittleThing and Misguided to buy clothes from. The items seem to have good quality and come at a fair price for certain attire.

Last edited by a moderator:

SandyMay

Swimsuitsforall, DSW, I'll look online at department stores to see if they have anything I want before trying on, VS

I love modcloth. I mostly window shop because the dresses they sell are so expensive!
I LOVE Modcloth! Nasty Gal is good too but Mark and Estel is my favorite. They are edgy but trendy and I can still wear their stuff to work. They still have that fun quirk too - like barfing unicorn accessories lol. If you think Modcloth is too expensive, try markandestelshop.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Tiddlywinks

I'm in Sweden.
Zalando is my favorite online store (Where I can buy stuff from Dorothy Perkins and Anna Field). But also Kappahl and some brittish stores for my tweed needs. Like outdoorandcountry.com for Barbour and Jack Murphy.

Brittania Brown

Over here in America, I recently discovered this online accessories store called MAVENS , their stuff is really affordable and the quality is great