• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Your favorites online clothing

Phyllis05

Hi girl ,

what are the best online clothing shops worldwide?
What are Your favorites?
I love ebay and everbuying.com.
Now we have much choice.
Sometimes I do not know how to choose!

lenapink

My favorite shop online is PinkBasis.com,there are many different types of clothes,and they are so cheap,I always buy some clothes once.You can go there to choose your favorite clothing and else.

S

Swanky

I love ASOS so badly, they have all price ranges! When I need something more sophisticated i go to Net-a-porter!

D

dorisqueen

My favorite shop online is PinkBasis.com,there are many different types of clothes,and they are so cheap,I always buy some clothes once.You can go there to choose your favorite clothing and else.
Ye, I like the site too. You can check it out.

A

amandalucy

Sensationofnight.com and asos.com is my favourite online shopping, btw~ iIlove buy lingerie online :p

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MatildaCalzecchi

My favourite are:Mango,topshop,asos!
They are very cheap expecially Mango!They have so elegant cloth,and very different type of cloth!I always buy something there!Try it

S

scentofmyheart

i think you should look at nasty gal. a little pricey but definitely cute things.

Sensationofnight.com and asos.com is my favourite online shopping, btw~ iIlove buy lingerie online :p
what are you favorite lingerie online shops? and why?

J

jenny thompson

so many fashion stores,

here are some of my current favs.
viviennewestwood.co.uk, celinehudson.com, shop.hlorenzo.com

heyjude

Hi girl ,

what are the best online clothing shops worldwide?
What are Your favorites?
I love ebay and everbuying.com.
Now we have much choice.
Sometimes I do not know how to choose!
Online shopping?! My fav...
I'd like to recommend this for you :)fashion.tinydeal.com
This is where I've got many experiences in buying my dresses...a reliable online shop in my view.
The greatest attractiveness for me is its low and affordable price ..

W

Wendy in Canada

I buy all my nylons online because I can't find what I want in retail stores anymore. I shop at magnoliahosiery.com and silkies.com