• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Your Favorite Song

Memoo

Rule the world for "Take That" wow its make me feel good and i adore the melody of this song..& i love patience for this group

saf.rawrr.

I love all Michael Jackson's ♥, all Taylor Swifts and then it comes down to other songs:
Teenagers- Chemical Romance
Lost in Stero- All time low
b.o.b ft bruno mars- nothin on you
And soo many more

F

fan fashion

my favorite song list is:
1- white hores by Taylor Swift..
2- Stay by Miley cyrus...
3- What u want from me by Adam lambert...
4- who I am by Nick jonas..
5- Fly to ur Heart by Selena Gomez..
6- don't stop themusic, Rihana
there's more in my protfile but this the only song's that I remember...

S

SharonSmiles

one of my favorites is talking heads "there must be a place (naive melody)"

F

foufa

my fav song of all the time is "plz forgive me" of bryan adams it's really amazinnnng

M

Maiyona

My favourite song on the 2011 urban hits now is................
Jessie J-Price tag
Jessie J-Do it like a dude
Rihanna-who's that chick
Chris brown-Yeah 3x

K

Kavita00

My favorite song is "Hero" by Enrique Iglesias. It's the most romantic song ever.

affie86

This thread is just an on going list of what your favorite song is, you are welcome to post again as it changed daily or what ever. Just what are you listening to right now?

I have been listening to Tom Waits.
My fav song right now is Feist - Inside & Out. Do any of you know Feist? She's a fab singer! Beautiful voice.

K

Kaelyn

My new fave is from Beyonce and it's If I Were A Boy. I absolutely love that song and I'm not a huge Beyonce fan. I also love just about anything from My Chemical Romance.
Hello EmmaRose,
I've just listened to "If I were a boy" ..."If I were a boy, I think I could undestand how it feels to love a girl, I swear I'd be a better man. I'd listen to her 'Cause I know how it hurts when you lose the one you wanted 'Cause he's taking you for granted and everything you had got destroyed"....Well, I absolutely like it.

Heard of Yesterday Once More from Carpenter? In fact, I am listening to it right now. Songs from the Carpenter are so sentimental and never fail to bring back all the sweet memories that I have.
Hey, Penelope!
I'm listening to "Close to you" by Carpenter and remember my lover.
"Why do birds suddenly appear everytime you are near? Just like me, they long to be close to you. Why do stars fall down from the sky everytime you walk by? Just like me, they long to be close to you..."
oh, I adore music and admire my valentine!
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Rosenice

Whitey Shafer- All my ex's live in texas.

Not my favourite one but one of my favourite's.

Gosh...mine changes with my mood but if I had to pic one, it would have to be Sara Evans "Anywhere" because it reminds me of all those summer days driving in my convertible...and that is so much fun!