• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Your Favorite Song

lola

This thread is just an on going list of what your favorite song is, you are welcome to post again as it changed daily or what ever. Just what are you listening to right now?

I have been listening to Tom Waits.

SweetPea

The song that I have been listening a lot to is Katy Perry's HotNCold. That is an excellent song to drive to especially if you are on the freeway :). Another one is Circus from Britney Spears.

Penelope

Heard of Yesterday Once More from Carpenter? In fact, I am listening to it right now. Songs from the Carpenter are so sentimental and never fail to bring back all the sweet memories that I have.

SweetShadab

OoooH!! I hav many..
*This is me--Demi Lovato+Joe Jonas
*Burnin up--JB
*All HSM 2 Songs
*Girlfriend--Avril Lavigne
*Tu Hi Meri Dost Hai--(Hindi Song)

:):):)

I have too many to list really. My tastes swing widely from classical to show tunes to hard rock to classic rock to country - it depends on my mood and what I'm doing. For some reason, when going into a massive cleaning session, I love loud classical music especially Beethoven or Tchaikovsky.

Okay.I'm this kind of girl that listens to songs depending on what phrase I'm going through...

My current favourite is "Bottom of The ocean" by Miley Cyrus.Nyeh,Not a fan or anything like that,I just liked the lyrics. It hasn't been released yet,but if you have the album 'break out' then listen to it.It's amazing.

Sigh.

M

Mcwinky

Heard of Yesterday Once More from Carpenter? In fact, I am listening to it right now. Songs from the Carpenter are so sentimental and never fail to bring back all the sweet memories that I have.
Yesterday Once More is my all time favorite song.

And it always brings back sweet memories for me...my dad loved this song and we sang it together throughout our childhood..

A

AlwaysTeamEdward

For me it's just not one song its The Twilight Soundtrack

McZoe_

My current fave song is Saving Aimee We're The Good Guys, because I've just spent the last week or so following them while they've been on tour with Go:Audio and Eighth Wave, and it reminds me of what a great time I had!! :thumb: