• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

your favorite music!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on my mood really, but I enjoy most types of music. Just not scream your head off stuff.
I agree with you , it depends on my mood , I don't like any particular music and as far as I'm conserned , the type isn't important as long as it is music

For me personally i'd buy. I'll always be a fan of TLC.

But sell for some people. They might like someone wack when their young, then change their opinion when they get older. It depends on who they like and how their musical taste changes.

music can make me calm down

i like to listen all kinds of music, sometimes, when i was upset, i would listen some music like rock&roll, this can be way for me to vent.

For me personally i'd buy. I'll always be a fan of TLC.

But sell for some people. They might like someone wack when their young, then change their opinion when they get older. It depends on who they like and how their musical taste changes.

Night

Some years ago i listened only pop. But now i can listen rock, rap, pop... The only kind of music i hate is heavy metal. I really can't listen to it!
P.S. If you see the mistakes in my messages can you tell me about it? I'm from Italy and i want learn to speak english better... Thanks a lot! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.