• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

your bedroom theme

JennJenn Boey

hello everybody!!!!
hello everybody????
can you describe your bedroom???
what things catch your eye, what colour are the walls,
mine is mostly yellow with one accent wall being green....

rabbithabit

my bedroom theme is fire and ice. a blend of gold and blue colors on walls and bedding. one wall at end of the bed is a huge full wall mirror ideal for selfies with my lovers. a large ceiling mirror and nude painting of me painted by Tang Da Wu a famous singapore artist over the head of the bed. a gold make up table and a blue dresser for my delicate under garments. a gold walk in closet for my dresses, shoes, jewelry and causal wear.
Love, Sha

Twobitgirl

Just a figment
Mine is 'vintage goodies look'. I have posters for older movies and shelves piled with lots of old toys that I've picked up over the years. It's not very elegant but it's personalized just for me.

Redgirl

Mine is surprisingly pink overall. I never really gave it much thought but the wallpaper is white with pink and purple flowers, the bedspread is kind of mauve, and I have a covering on my desk that's pink, and a pink chair cushion. Red is my favorite color so all the pink must be a subconscious thing or just luck of the draw.