• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Yoga Exercise For Skin Care

BellaVogot

Yoga is definitely one of the best exercise. The use of incense may add to the benefits, incense is an important tool which can help awareness as well as promote energy and concentration. The presence of incense creates a favorable atmosphere which calms the mind and makes it suitable for enjoying the exercise experience. I am following healthy life with doing yoga. I read so many article in yoga. Yoga really helps me to shape my body. If any yoga exercise for glowing skin or skin care?

Last edited:

Richa94

We all know that yoga works for everybody, it not only helps in curing all mental and physical ailments along with these it also helps in skincare.
There are many asanas of yoga available for skin care such as,
1.The giraffe: tighten skin on the neck.
2.smooth and brow: It is used for horizontal forehead lines
3.The V: Many beneficial facts associated with it such as eye bags and puffiness and drooping eyelids.
4.The Smile smoother: prevent from cheek lines and sagging skin.

ananyakirmani

yes, yoga helps in building up of healthy skin. Kapal bharti is a good yoga technique which enhances your digestion which relates in purifying your blood and enhance your skin type.