1. Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Would you travel to?

Discussion in 'Books & Magazines' started by Elisa g, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Twobitgirl

Twobitgirl Just a figment

Domestically I love to go to the Disney parks. Abroad I'd love to visit Japan. It has such a fascinating culture and so much natural beauty. I'd love to check it out first hand.

Zjed likes this.
  2. Twobitgirl

I wouldn't mind a trip to the tropics for that matter. I have a weakness for warm weather and beaches.

3. shootingstar

shootingstar Member

I would love to travel anywhere!!!!

But England, New York City, and Chicago are at the top of my list. I've been to both England and Ireland before, and they are both beautiful countries that I would love to visit again!!!!! I also want to visit NYC because I've always wanted to go.I've never been there but have seen and read and heard so much about it! It seems like such an exciting and bustling city. And Chicago is great! I've been there a few times, and there's so much to see and do!

4. Twobitgirl

England and Ireland? I don't suppose you could fit me in your suitcase next time around? (I don't take up much room if I exhale!)

5. Zjed

Zjed Very nightly

I can definitely say that I agree, except for the part 'domestically' since all the Disney parks are so far away from here!