• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Would you travel to?

E

Elisa g

Hi everyone! I love travelling,for example I went to England and Spain but I would go in the Usa because I like so much this country and I hope one day I'll visit its. And what about you? Have you a favorite place or country where you would go?? ;)

E

Emiliza

I went to Scotland this past summer and it was amazing. I am going to France this March. I really want to go to London and New Zealand. Where in America do you want to visit, it is a big country ;) I am from the Northeast of the US.

E

Elisa g

I went to Scotland this past summer and it was amazing. I am going to France this March. I really want to go to London and New Zealand. Where in America do you want to visit, it is a big country ;) I am from the Northeast of the US.
wow XD can i ask how is the place where you live? however when I went to England I visited Bath and London...are beautiful!! In London there are a lot of things to visit,for example the big ben (it's very very high!) or the tower bridge,the london eye(to go in this you have to pay a expensive ticket -.-")instead in Bath there are the Romans bath! I hope that you could visit London!!

M

Mszandra

I luv New York its an absolutely amazing city, especially for shopping!! Everyone i met was really friendly, you can just hit the town and make friends really easily out there, ppl are up for a good time and seem really positive. I went about 5yrs ago when the exchange rate was much better and came back with an extra suitcase worth of new clothes!!!!!!
Scotland is really beautiful, I stayed in a castle there and would recomend going again.
Bath is soo pretty, is a town with lots to see and loads of history etc :)
I'm saving up for a wee holiday in April now but not sure where yet... somewhere warm after a english winter!

E

Emiliza

wow XD can i ask how is the place where you live? however when I went to England I visited Bath and London...are beautiful!! In London there are a lot of things to visit,for example the big ben (it's very very high!) or the tower bridge,the london eye(to go in this you have to pay a expensive ticket -.-")instead in Bath there are the Romans bath! I hope that you could visit London!!
I live in New Hampshire. I like it because it is small. There mountains too and I love to hike. There is also great foliage in the fall and snow in the winter.

E

Elisa g

I luv New York its an absolutely amazing city, especially for shopping!! Everyone i met was really friendly, you can just hit the town and make friends really easily out there, ppl are up for a good time and seem really positive. I went about 5yrs ago when the exchange rate was much better and came back with an extra suitcase worth of new clothes!!!!!!
Scotland is really beautiful, I stayed in a castle there and would recomend going again.
Bath is soo pretty, is a town with lots to see and loads of history etc :)
I'm saving up for a wee holiday in April now but not sure where yet... somewhere warm after a english winter!
Lol yeah I know what you're saying :D it was JUNE when i went to England, but I wore a sweater ,gloves and a hood, it rained all day!

I live in New Hampshire. I like it because it is small. There mountains too and I love to hike. There is also great foliage in the fall and snow in the winter.
ooooh it's a fantastic place! I love to hike too!XD I like too much the place where you live,I wish I am there!!

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Mszandra

Lol yeah I know what you're saying :D it was JUNE when i went to England, but I wore a sweater ,gloves and a hood, it rained all day!
lol thats england for you! Believe it or not we occassionally get some warm weather too!! The last few english summers have been really warm like the Med but gernerally its a bit like that, wind and rain are never that far off here.

I did some hiking in Scotland btw, it took us about 6hrs to climb Ben Nevis whcih is one of the highest mountains there! I think that was also my last 'hiking' mission too lol, almost killed me!!

I went to Magaluf last summer (under £300 all inclusvce) and that was by far and away the craziest holiday i've ever been on! i'm still trying to forget some of the things we got up to out there!!!

H

Hi_im_princess

i haven't been to another place yet , i live in england and to be honest the weather isnt that great , but in a year ill be going miami with my mum for a cruise because she loves new kids on the block as i do so it will be fun :)

E

Emiliza

I hiked Ben Nevis too. It was awesome. It was very cold at the top though and cloudy (like 9 out of 10 of the days). There was a guy who played the euphonium at the top.

M

Mszandra

I hiked Ben Nevis too. It was awesome. It was very cold at the top though and cloudy (like 9 out of 10 of the days). There was a guy who played the euphonium at the top.
Cool! :cool: Yeh its an amazing view from the top isnt it, but totally freezing!! A couple of us went up there a few yrs ago on an apparently 'hot' summers day (around 15 degrees!) and was pretty shocked at the temperature change for the last stoney section up to the top, it barely felt above freezing with a light jacket... we had lunch by the little 'lochlet' just before the top and dipped feet in too! I didn't feel so cold after that lol
Well worth it for the experience and views plus if you wana burn off thousands of calories in one hit.... :D

Where else did you go while you there Emily?

E

Emiliza

I also went to the isle of Skye, the Cairngorms, Edinburgh, Glasgow, and two castles. I looks like it was really nice when you hiked Ben Nevis (or is that not a picture of you) Did you go anywhere else in Scotland? And how did you add the picture?

Last edited:
M

Mszandra

Super, you got about to all the best bits then! Edinburgh must have been interesting, I would've loved to have gone there but we got a cheap coach deal that didn't stop there- gurrr! No that's not my pic but same conditions we went up in, perfect blue skies with some mist at the top :) i took all my pics on a manual slr (we're talking like 5yrs ago when I had a brick of a phone with no decent camera!) but i was studying fine art then and it was the perfect place to snap away!
I think you can just rgt click on a pic, copy and then paste into ur msg - that's what I did anyway ;)

K

Kaelyn

The fall in New Hampshire is very amazing! I wish to visit there to see many colors of trees: green, yellow, orange... reflecting the Ossipee, Mirro and New Found lakes. Especially, Hiring a kayak to watch that revishing view.

E

Elisa g

lol thats england for you! Believe it or not we occassionally get some warm weather too!! The last few english summers have been really warm like the Med but gernerally its a bit like that, wind and rain are never that far off here.

I did some hiking in Scotland btw, it took us about 6hrs to climb Ben Nevis whcih is one of the highest mountains there! I think that was also my last 'hiking' mission too lol, almost killed me!!

I went to Magaluf last summer (under £300 all inclusvce) and that was by far and away the craziest holiday i've ever been on! i'm still trying to forget some of the things we got up to out there!!!
lol wow!!

i haven't been to another place yet , i live in england and to be honest the weather isnt that great , but in a year ill be going miami with my mum for a cruise because she loves new kids on the block as i do so it will be fun :)
I hope you enjoy yourself and your mother in miami!!

xsophiex

i've also been in the usa, and i live in the Netherlands so it was a very special to go there! i thould it was beautiful over there and everything is so big! but if i have to choose my favorite holiday i would defenitely pick indonesia, everything is so different from here! the culture is very strange, but also very special.
It's more fun to go to a country which is totally different than going to a country with the same culture, america is nice but america is very western so personally i think if you travel far it's better to travel to a very different culture! I really enjoyed my holiday to indonesia!

I would like to go back to the Virgin Islands again!
To swim in pristine warm blue clear waters is so pretty and fun.
Guess I am just a beach lover at heart.

I live in England, I have been to Wales, Scotland, Dubai and Bangladesh due to family living there. I would really like to vist America, the place where everybody is welcome and the fashion there is stunning. Also, at night, there is so much life in the clubs and streets. Well that is all I know from books, movies and knowledge from my friends. I wish I could go all around the world, wanting to persue a career in journalism, I feel as if I should visit some known countries and others which come across as small.