• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Would You Emigrate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever considered emigrating to another country? Would you like to in an ideal world where you had the choice of anywhere in the world? Where would you like to go?

Penelope

Have you heard of the term "the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence"? If I can't make it back home, I think I won't be able to make it else where. Hence, I will stay put for the time being as I think that hard work and perseverance will get me through.

Meka

I have thought about emigrating many times but have yet to decide. I think of Canada, I think of tropical countries. I think about what the taxes are like in other country because I wouldn't want to end up in a country where the taxes are too high.

SweetPea

I wouldn't mind going to Australia or Canada. Canada because it's not that far from home and Australia because I have always wanted to go there.

WildThing

I'm too picky, too into local things to be moving too far from home. I like the food at home, I like or at least am used to the weather and I don't think I'm flexible enough to go moving far away.

Steffi

Not me. I happen to think that for all her foibles, America is still the best country to live in. I would love to visit other countries though. Would absolutely love to be able to tour Europe or visit Australia.

lola

I am pretty happy here in the United States, I don't think I will be moving anywhere in the near future. I do love to travel, but I always like to come home too!

LeighA

My husband and I talked about moving to France or Canada several years ago but I have always lived so close to my family I don't think I could ever really do it.

Stacy

I think I would but I would have to visit the place and really like it there before a firm decision is made or I want to move away from home desperately.

Miss Cleo

I have thought about this many times in the past - and even made some tentative moves in that direction. The thought of starting over my life in a strange place doesn't thrill me at all so I guess it wont happen.

skippy19

Yep we are going to do it. We are going to Australia just as soon as we can sell our house. The grass isnt always greener but we have to try and make a better life for our family.

Status
Not open for further replies.