• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Would you buy non-branded items?

meeshellley

If you can buy the same product that your favourite brand produces but there is no label on it...would you still buy it?
Same style, quality, lower price but no label. Produced by the same factory. Or would you still buy the branded version at the 800% markup?

Last edited by a moderator:

Aditi Ekbote

I usually buy clothes and accessories from the branded stores or even their online shopping portals, but if the quality is maintained and the the product is manufactured by the same factory, I would buy the product.

meeshellley

I usually buy clothes and accessories from the branded stores or even their online shopping portals, but if the quality is maintained and the the product is manufactured by the same factory, I would buy the product.
I find sizing so hard to figure out online. I always buys a lot of items and not everything fits. I always end up sticking to the few brands that I am sure of my sizing. But even then, it can sometimes be a miss!

I would buy the same product, too. Sometimes we pay more for something only because it has a label.o_O:D
It is a bit crazy how much the markup is when it comes to designer brands and labels.

JennyBright

If you can buy the same product that your favourite brand produces but there is no label on it...would you still buy it?
Same style, quality, lower price but no label. Produced by the same factory. Or would you still buy the branded version at the 800% markup?
I guess it generaly depends on the quality of the item. If I'm low on cash I'd go with the unbranded, if not - just buy branded things. It sounds simple but it's how I choose items myself ;)

ChoManon

of course! generally the thing i care about the most is the quality of the item so if it's a good one, i would definitly buy it without second thoughts.