• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

worried that parents can hear my vibrator

I am worried my parents are able to hear my vibrator, my mom walked in on me with a vibrating toothbrush under the covers. (I loved that vibrating toothbrush for that). I stopped masturbating after that. at a certain point I let my self do it again and now I cant stop, I feel like masturbating every day. I hope this isnt an addiction. I dont want them to know that i masturbate again after that because my parents think masturbation is slutty its what sluts do because they want to have sex all the time. I do not see it that way but I do not want my parents thinking im slutty. Vibrators are pretty loud.

CiCiRober

This is certainly an awkward situation, but if you use a vibrator, it doesn't mean that you are a slut. The desire to masturbate is normal. Use a quieter vibrator. In our time, there are many vibrators that don't create any noise. Personally, I have been using a remote control vibrator for a year and my husband doesn't know about it (although I often masturbate when he is at home). A more serious problem is that you can be heard or seen by your parents. The only thing you can do is masturbate either in their absence or when they are asleep.

Last edited:

Clara

Masturbation is a private activity, so it should stay that way. You wouldn't like to hear your parents while they are engaged in sexual activities, so you shouldn't make them listen to yours either. Just find a quiet way to do it.