• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

women's day

viki111

Dear women and girls

Lies within you the most beautiful thing in the world the opportunity of becoming a mother to give birth a baby. You were born into this world and we admire you, as you playfully evoke that, as the culmination of love in you, and when you grow up you become a confident adult woman, and you take your fate into your own hands.

We admire the many beautiful things and a lot of good qualities which becomes a part of you, which are in you. Although we usually hide :eek:) , but we think about you as real super hero, in fact we see even more in you.

Last edited by a moderator:

brownie17

Thank you, Christine. I agree with this saying. I want to add, dear Viki, thank you for such kind words that warm the soul. These words mean a lot to me! I am a mother of 4 children (2 boys and 2 girls) and I admit that sometimes I have difficult days when I think that I am a bad mother and that I am not coping with their upbringing. And then my youngest daughter comes up to me and says: "Mommy, don't be afraid, I'm with you", hugs me around the neck and I feel much better. But sometimes I can't get out of my depression for weeks and it's terrible. So I'm looking for different ways to help me enjoy life. Thus, I recently found a great article on this topic, you can click here to read it. Perhaps this article will be useful to someone. Because I found there the main words that help me enjoy life without fears and worries.

Last edited: