• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Why hasnt he texted back?

Darcyd

I started talking to a guy online and we were hitting it off. Then the sexy talk came in and he asked if I wanted to have sex I decline (because I'm a virgin) but I said I was open to other activities. He agreed to head but I confessed that I've never done that either and if he was willing to teach me and he seemed thrilled about the idea of being my teacher. So just when we were planning the "when," he stopped answering me. Why?

Darcyd

Us guys are weird creatures to say the least. To be perfectly blunt he may be shallow and just an idiot because you are a virgin and may not be ready he probably thought “I’ll move on and ghost her”. Because sadly that’s what a lot of my gender does. I’ve had a lot of friends just ghost girls. I apologize on behalf of all guys out there :(
That's sweet of you. I just dont get it. He seemed so understanding to the fact that I'm a virgin and I thought I made it clear that I wasnt looking for anything serious I just wanted to have some fun. Should I message him?

sandy brady

unlike previous advice. I DONT think you should message him. 1) if you dont know this him in person, he may not be who he says he is . 2) you can get sexually transmitted diseases from oral sex. 3) he seems either confused on what he wants or he found better.
I spend 6/7 days with men in my degree course and I think i can honestly say it has ruined me because now i understand men too well. this man was making do with you until he finds better. You are worth more than that! if he cant see that then he s not worth ur time or ur innocence,

also never think "understanding that am a virgin" , its not a condition for him to understand. its ur personal choice so wether he gets it or not is his problem. ps. am a 22 year old virgin so i knows xx

Darcyd

also never think "understanding that am a virgin" , its not a condition for him to understand. its ur personal choice so wether he gets it or not is his problem. ps. am a 22 year old virgin so i knows xx
Thank you! And you're so very right. Thank goodness it didnt happen and I moved on already. I really appreciate it