• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Why do I have Backaches?

TammyValentine

Have you experience Backaches, and you can't get rid of them? Staying In bed all day might be the cause of it—time to put exercise in your schedule and keep active. With enough exercise, you can strengthen your core muscles to make the back pain go away. Initial studies show that going for walks every two to three days for a half-hour to 1-hour should suffice. Posture also plays a part, and I use a certain back straightener when working from home. It has helped me so far.

davie2010

So I don’t have backaches but I do have good posture because my mom drilled it into me when I was a child- I didn’t like it at the time but I’m so glad now. Also, I do core exercises every day which I think really helps to and keeps my tummy tight ;-)

TammyValentine

So I don’t have backaches but I do have good posture because my mom drilled it into me when I was a child- I didn’t like it at the time but I’m so glad now. Also, I do core exercises every day which I think really helps to and keeps my tummy tight ;-)
Good posture Is a great habit to have. I tend to slouch when I sit and It becomes a bad habit. I try to remind myself to sit straight (usually helps).