1. Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

What's your religion?

Discussion in 'The Debate Room' started by Bright Smile, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Chocoholique

Chocoholique Member

I am a Muslim, I wear the hijab to school and I know what some think of our religion, and I also know that others are not like some, I have friends from different races, religions and backgrounds so I welcome all religions really.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2015
    missy23232323 likes this.
  2. Iamcarmari

Iamcarmari Member

I born Catholic. But I'm not a religious person.. I don't don't go in church sense I was 13... For me whatever religious you are doesn't matter to me.. We all need LOVE AND PEACE TOO

3. girlyfriendcollecting

girlyfriendcollecting Member

I'm an atheist/agnostic, I wasn't sure weather to post because this is not technically a religion, well maybe atheism plus but I do not agree with their position. but I saw that Emiliza is so I guess its fine. I agree I'm also fine with any beliefs anyone has as long as they don't harm mentally or physically other people. the reason why I consider myself a little of both is because I believe that god dosent exist but not firmly if there is proof that god/gods exist then I will believe it. I think atheists don't believe that there is a chance that he exists.

4. missy23232323

missy23232323 Active Member

I am an atheist or agnostic too...yea I dont mind ppl having their religion, in fact, I admire them for their commitment. Im not very good at following rules & rituals, hahah..

5. Slothlover2000

Slothlover2000 New Member

I AM A CHRISTIAN

6. rabbithabit

rabbithabit Active Member

i am catholic and pray every day to god as well as attending church mass every sunday.

i have dear friends of many religions including muslims and buddist. religion has never been a criteria when selecting my friends.

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2017
  7. NATUREGIRL

NATUREGIRL Member

I am also a Catholic and also pray daily and attend Mass every Sunday and feast days.
    I have friends of ALL religions and NONE.
    X

8. rabbithabit

nature, another thing we have in common. you seem much happy lately. you new lover make you enjoy life much?

Luv Ya Shasha

9. NATUREGIRL

NATUREGIRL Member

Hiya Yea I am so happy, and I enjoying life even more than I did, am not complaining I have always had and still do have a VREY happy family life, but when you find love it just the icing on the cake, :) Its just a pity she don't live a bit closer so we only get to see each other at weekends, but a lot more often during school holidays, I cannot wait for the summer.
    Take Care
    Love Angie XX

10. rabbithabit

Angie - i am glad you are happy, now. and have good relationship with your girlfriend. are you looking forward to marrying her some day? are you the femme or dom in your relationship? you seem like the submissive type like me.

Love You,
    Shasha

11. NATUREGIRL

NATUREGIRL Member

Thanks for your good wishes, it means a lot to me/us so far we have an equal relationship and we a both girly girls.
    I would love to get married someday but its not something am thinking of now.
    Love ya
    XXXX

12. JennJenn Boey

JennJenn Boey hello everybody!!!!

i'm an atheist, have been since my last year in high school,.... my mantra's are: believe in yourself, stay positive and love yourself :)))

13. Heather

Heather What doesn't kill me makes me stronger

I am Christian and I believe and love god

14. Slothlover2000

Slothlover2000 New Member

If you don't mind... It's ok if you do mind, but I have a question for you. Have you grown up atheist or was it a choice you have made in the past few years? Thanks!

15. rabbithabit

Well i was half right about you being a femme in relationship. I would find it difficult to be in a equal relationship. I always date butch lesbian who like to control me

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2017
  16. Rayne

Rayne New Member

I'm a Christian, and I love God! <3

17. Zjed

Zjed Very nightly

I believe in God so I'm a Christian. I like to wear my cross necklace really often!

18. shyramarie

shyramarie Member

i be muslim and do my chanting to allah, shiva and krishna every day and go temple every sunday. muslims are not popular at my school but because i am easy beautiful outgoing gal i don't having problems getting along with most guys. i get many bully girls tease me as terrorists cause trouble at school