• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

What's your religion?

E

Elisa g

I am atheist but I do not mind that other people have different beliefs. It is great to see that there is so much tolerance here. If only the rest of the world could be this acceptant of other traditions. :)
I agree with you, the world could be a better place if everyone accepts other cultures and traditions, but i'm positive about this and as john Lennon said " You may say i'm a dreamer, but i'm not the only one..":)

C

Combatgirl14

I an Buddhist but I've been jumping from religion to religion lately so I've had the chance to learn firsthand about other cultures and religions and whatnot. :)

W

Wendy in Canada

I am Christian (Baptist) but I am accepting of everyone's beliefs.

debchick36

I believe in God but I am interested in other religions and science. I can't explain it. I am born Catholic but right now I'm just absorbing all religions and learning everything haha :) But truly 1 God.

A

Amanduhh

I'm a Christian but don't follow any certain religion. Like I believe in God and say my prayers but don't go to church very often. I don't think going to church every sunday makes someone better than anyone else.
I believe it's how you live your life is what makes you a good person

Signify

I'm Christian, my bf is atheist (yeah...equally yoked stuff..). Seems kinda weird, but we make it work and he's entirely fine with my religion.

Light

Muslims women are very lucky.They are spoiled and protected by their men(relatives and husbands).Also, they are treated equally.Muslims are always very happy, kind and very pure.They are really to be envied.

annabel99

I personally think religions are all a load of life ruining rules and rubbish... It's fairy tales. It's also one of the biggest causes of war. You wanna know what I believe in? Free will, love and peace [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️