• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

What's your opinion about Keanu Reeves?

mariyamrocks

Okay, so I think he's a really beautiful Hollywood guy. But I want to hear it from you ladies, how do you find Reeves? Hot or not?

Redgirl

Not hot. I never really thought much of him to be honest. I never knew how or why he went so far in his career. But I will admit he's gotten better with age. I like him a lot more now than when he started out. He has more maturity now and I like that.

laur2755

I say he's hot, but I guess it's more in an unconventional way. I know some people aren't a fan of crooked teeth but to me I don't mind. Also his voice is really attractive to me, if that makes any sense lol. I find myself watching his movies lately, although some of them are admittedly flops. Best of his films in my opinion is the John Wick franchise, I think the part just comes so natural to him. So yeah, long story short I think he's hot.