• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

What's your least favorite cleaning task?

Steffi

For me, it's dusting. I am allergic to dust so am supposed to have no carpets, knick-knacks, etc but then the house looks naked. The next best thing is to dust all the time but when I do, I always have a major allergy attack. Can't win!

kitchensunk

Dusting too - I've 11ft ceilings, so it's actually standing on the ladder that I hate and feeling like an idiot flailing around with a fluffy sticky!

Becky

<b>Community Manager</b>
Dusting too - I've 11ft ceilings, so it's actually standing on the ladder that I hate and feeling like an idiot flailing around with a fluffy sticky!
lol, yikes! sounds like a task!

My worst task has to be cleaning the bathroom, yuck! :boink:

SweetPea

I loathing doing the dishes. I hate it when my kids and husband don't rinse their stuff off and then it gets hardened to the glass or plate. Why is it so hard for them to just do a quick rinse and then place their stuff in the dishwasher?

Stacy

I hate dusting, but I hate ironing even more. Whenever I have to do it, I immediately start feeling hot,sweaty, irritated and totally out of it.

I refuse to iron unless absolutely necessary and that is rare. I am sure to buy only things that won't need ironing. I don't mind most cleaning chores but I really don't care for drying dishes for some reason.

lola

DISHES!

No question about it, I hate doing dishes and the more I procrastinate on doing them, the less I want to catch back up and do them again. Lucky me, the new house my boyfriend and I just bought has a dishwasher built in!

Miss Cleo

It's funny how different we all can be. I don't have a dishwasher - and I absolutely love doing the dishes. My friends have laughed at me me before for saying this - so I'm used to it. Now when it comes to ironing - that is a totally different kettle of fish. I pay someone to come in and do it when there's a big load.

Blysse

Dusting...especially on hot days, plus I hate trying to reach the high places. Also when you're finish, somehow more dusts start to appear and you have to do it over and over.

Canadianbella

Dishes.

Makes me dizzy, and itchy.
Haha, sounds bad, I know.
The water, and standing so long.. makes my skin tingle.
I hate it.

Psychadelica

I'm so strange. I can handle cleaning outside, bathroom, laundry, kitchen, other people's rooms/homes, etc...but when it comes to cleaning and organizing -my- room, nope. lol I hate it and it takes me forever.

Becky

<b>Community Manager</b>
The bathroom, hate it! I don't mind cleaning anywhere else but always dread cleaning the bathroom lol.

cokesoap

i dispise doing the laundry i hate that job the good thing about it though is i get to keep the cash and coins i find in the pockets of everyones pant pockets!!!