• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

What's your favorite T.V. show?

I

Irinni

I love "Gossip Girl" and "OC".I also like "the hills" from the MTV shows :))

D

Delilah

The Big Bang Theory
Ghost Whisperer
Supernatural
Californication
Weeds
Gossip Girl
United States of Tara

WorldIsMine

Ghost Adventures and Paranormal Witness! I'm totally into that kind of thing >:) very entertaining, and gives you something to think about at night in dark XD

KimB

I like to watch True Blood, Vampire Diaries, Teen Wolf, The Biggest Loser and Bugs Bunny to go to sleep LOL!

marylana.X

Hey guys ;)
I don`t watch TV every day, but when I sit in front of the TV i like to watch How I met your mother. I think every episode is full of humor and the story is still interesting, because the characters are shaped by down to earthiness. In many TV series the characters are not very natural:)
Sweetshadab ;) i like desperate housewives too :)

yocarolyn

I guess I have to say Hell's Kitchen. It's sort of a guilty pleasure and I think I would listen to Gordon Ramsay yell at the telephone book!

SakuraBlossom

If you're talking about live-action, then I really like Wizards of Waverly Place, both Suite Lives, and Hannah Montana. *prepares for hate* I mostly just watch anime, and almost all of them aren't even on a TV.

K

Kavita00

My favorite TV show is "The Vampire Diaries". It is very interesting and I can't miss even a single episode of this show.

K

kwlaynegurl

At the moment, Grey's Anatomy, Once Upon a Time, Once Upon a Time in Wonderland, Beauty and the Beast, Scandal, The Carrie Diaries and Reign

G

Globalemag

I have many, to name a few my all time best is Prison Break, and rest there is a never ending list, like walking dead, supernatural, 24, arrows,