• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

What's your favorite T.V. show?

EmmaRose

I would have to say that mine is Ghost Hunters on Sci-Fi channel. I love watching Steve and Tango bicker like an old married couple LOL. Jason and Grant are pretty funny too! I have watched every single episode since the show started and I just love it. I don't care if people say they are faking the stuff or not, it's a great show. My grandma passed away six days after New Years this year and it just makes me wonder if there is life after death. I would hope we just don't go in the ground and become worm food. So what's your television pleasure? I told you mine!

ellie

Right now its a mix between House, Fringe & Life. The last two are fairly new but the first everyone should know who Hugh Laurie is and if not go look him up. I caught an interview this week of a past episode where his character and Cuddy had the "Kuddy" (Cuddy/House kiss scene after how many episodes?) and I still get blown away that he pulls off such a great American accent.

EmmaRose

Ellie, I love watching House too. My mom hates him cause she says hes mean but that's what I love about him. Plus I think Wilson is a hottie. I saw him on Jay Leno once and he was talking in his normal voice and I was a bit confused but then I realized that he has to make his voice sound American LOL. I didn't know he was British until I saw him on Leno. Duh.

Ana

I like to watch Smallville. It always has something interesting and unusual going on. It is amazing the things the writers come up with for the show. Although, I think they are running out of material and the show should be drawing to a close pretty soon. Some of the episodes are kinda out there, but they have some good ones too.

I couldn't believe they finally sent Lana off to neverland. But, I guess since she wasn't really in any of the Superman movies, she couldn't stick around forever. I have been told this season will be using Super Girl a lot more. It's about time the producers let the girls kick some major butt, too. Although, you can't really complain about Clark Kent either. They did a great job casting him.

scorpirulz

I have always been a fan of FRIENDS... can see them almost anytime again n again... i even like 'How I met your mother', Sex n the City!

LeighA

Jon and Kate plus eight on TLC is my favorite. Those kids are so cute! Some of my other favorites are Law and Order and CSI.

SweetPea

LeighA, I love Jon and Kate plus 8 as well. I can't believe how big they are getting. I heard that some people where upset with Jon and Kate for having their family on tv. Did you hear that? I say, who cares. You see kids in movies all the time. We can't keep our kids in a bubble and expect them to be normal.

Penelope

Mine is Ghost Whisperer. Being the one who is able to see and communicate with the earthbound spirits of those who have died, Jennifer Love Hewitt never fail to make my cheeks wet after she helps those spirits finished off their unsettled matters.

Sorry, here I go again. Where is my box of tissue papers?

Penelope

Mine is Ghost Whisperer. Being the one who is able to see and communicate with the earthbound spirits of those who have died, Jennifer Love Hewitt never fail to make my cheeks wet after she helps those spirits finished off their unsettled matters.

Sorry, here I go again. Where is my box of tissue papers?

My fav is also my secret shame.. I like wathing Flava Of Love.. Something about trashy reality tv that really keeps me interested!!

Im also a big fan of a NZ show called outrageous fortune. A disfunctional family in the crime ring. Loads of swearing and sex and just plain old people behaving badly... Its all drivel but who cares

Jess

Mine are definitely Ugly Betty, Heroes, Lost, Grey's Anatomy, Smallville and CSI! I love these shows because they're quite exciting and well, they're great shows. I do love the reruns of Friends, Family Guy and The Simpsons! :)

There are too many for me to name really, but I'm a huge fan of all Joss Whedon tv shows. Buffy, Angel and Firefly. His new show Dollhouse tsarted yesterday in America but as I'm in the UK I decided to wait for it to come to DVD instead of watching it in rubbish quality online.

unicorn96

America's Next Top Model, Lipstick Jungle, Desperate Housewives, Heroes, Lost, Prison Break, Gilmore Girls, One Tree Hill, The OC. A lot!

Becky

<b>Community Manager</b>
I'm also a Joss Whedon fan so like all the Buffy/Angel/firefly shows etc. I love The Hills, The City and trashy reality TV plus desperate housewives, supernatural and loads more!