• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Whats your dress size?

Rhonda333

Staff member
The New York Times today reported that the average woman's dress size in the US today is 16-20. As a Missus size 16, that makes me feel really good after years of admiring the size o's and 2's. That's probably correct because whenever I look for a dress in my size there are usually plenty on the rack. So how about you girls?

Rebeka

I usually wear size 4 and 6 (US based) as I am so thin but before couple of years ago I had really good shape of body. That time whatever I wanted to wear I could and everything perfectly fitted on body. I miss those days, those youthful life

Mally126

I'm an 8-10 (UK sizing), depending on what sort of clothes you mean. I don't look particularly thin, no flat stomach or smaller waist or slim legs like I'd like (hopefully one day!) and I am only 5'1" in height.

Rhonda333

Staff member
I was always a big girl wearing 12-14. But then a few years back I had a butt lift to round out my hips and butt. Suddenly I'm a size 16. But oh well, there is always a size 16 on the rack for me. Not always when 12-14.