• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

What's the latest CD you've bought?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocknout89

What's the last CD you bought? The last CD I bought was of this new band Ludo my friends and I saw live a little while back. They have so much energy I love it and the lead singer is freakin hottt!! umg, i was sweatin buckets seein them perform haha...i hope i get to see them perform again, but just wanted to share some music I'm really liking and seeing what you guys think of them. here's a live performance I found online from them I really like....
s538.photobucket.com/albums/ff343/russgate/?action=view&current=LOVEMEDEADPhotobucket.flv]LOVEMEDEADPhotobucket.flv
it's the first image on the left.
Carly

Bella

Ick, I can't remember the last time I *bought* music! Either Nightwish's Dark Passion Play or Linkin Park's Minutes to Midnight. I'm still waiting for the soundtrack to come out in Tesco, actually.

allygirl

I bought NickelBacks new Dark Horse Cd yesterday and it rocks. If you like NickelBack or are just a fan of rock you should check it out!

LeighA

The last cd I bought was Metallica's new album Death Magnetic. I didn't really like it at first but now I love it. You should check it out!

I bought NickelBacks new Dark Horse Cd yesterday and it rocks. If you like NickelBack or are just a fan of rock you should check it out!

I love Nickelback but don't have that yet.

I can't actually remember the last CD I bought, it was a while ago. I got a bunch at christmas but the last I actually bought was probably Katy Perry. Like 6 months ago lmao.

cambop

Last album download was Kings of Leon - Only By The Night. Love it :D
Last CD album I bought was Alice Cooper - Along Came a Spider. Loooooove it too.

Campbob, isn't the Kings Of Leon album an absolute winner!! I love that album soooo much! Its saved to anything I can save it to Lol

I bought Blue Octobers new one yesterday. Its a lot darker than I expected but still a stella buy!!!

McZoe_

Eighth Wave [because my friends and I have befriended them - they're on tour supporting Saving Aimee and Go:Audio at the moment!!] "Last Night's Hero"

Status
Not open for further replies.