1. Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

what you will wear when you date?

Discussion in 'Clothing & Accessories' started by gracek, Feb 13, 2017.

1. gracek

gracek New Member

what kinds of clothes you wear when you date.

riya08511 likes this.
  2. gracek

gracek New Member

i like dress cute :p

3. rabbithabit

rabbithabit Active Member

typically for first date depending on planned activities 1. formal) minidress and platform stilettos black my fav color 2.) causal) shorts, v neck blouse and platform sandals

4. gracek

gracek New Member

yes, you are right depending on planned activities. but i think the most girl will like wear dress

5. rabbithabit

rabbithabit Active Member

very silly to wear dress if going to barbecue, baseball game and other outdoor activities. think would be first and last date with same guy. i usually ask man what i should wear on a date when granting acceptance of his date request

6. Dulci Rose

Dulci Rose New Member

On a date, u wear the person u would like to be ! Fashion is our statement to the world, so everytime we put something on, we reveal something about ourselves, or we hide something (either way) So based on that, choose who u wanna be on that date and put it on fearlessly!

7. Lyssa R

Lyssa R Sweet and sassy waitress from New Zealand

I kind of a agree, it depends on the activity.
    A date I had was at a rock concert, so I wore cut off denim shorts, a black Tank, an old por of Keds, nude tights and a light brushed denim jacket.
    But I wouldn't wear that to a dinner, more likely to be a short, pencil skirt, maybe a lace top, more jewellery, ballet flats if it was just casual, heels (strappy) if it's more formal. Nude tights for summer, tan tights for winter.
    It's does come down to the scene and the girl yo want to project.

Dulci Rose likes this.
  8. Twobitgirl

Twobitgirl Member

I usually base it on where I'm going and who with. On a first date I want to make sure it's clear that I take it seriously and wear a dress, which can cover a lot of ground depending on the activity, so it's a fairly safe bet. After things are more established I may go a tad more casual unless the situation demands otherwise.