1. Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

What you see now on tv.

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Minder, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Minder

Minder Member

It can be a older tv-show. Or a new tv-show.

Everyone can talk in here. Who likes tvprogram.

I see Star Trek.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2017
  2. rabbithabit

rabbithabit Active Member

Minder, i follow keeping up with the kardashians, bachelorettes, greys anatomy and games of thrones. i have active lifestyle so not watch many tv shows.
    Luv Sha

3. Minder

Minder Member

I see now the torpedos. episode 1. Its about a man who had been in prison before. A man screams and said he want money

4. Minder

Minder Member

I see bingo now on my tv. And in this episode are my best gay. He is a singer. His name is Magnus. I have liked him from he was with a band. And I saw him live. In my town for 10 years ago.

5. Minder

Minder Member

I saw today outsiders. Episode 6. It was a handicap guy who had no fots and arms. So he mus sit in wheelchair.

6. Minder

Minder Member

I see The last week in Paradise Hotel Norway. It was about Kevin who cried, he think he had no vote.

7. Twobitgirl

Twobitgirl Just a figment

I like older TV shows best. My favorites are Star Trek, The Prisoner, Mission: Impossible and other '60s stuff like that.

8. Regina E. Cohen

Regina E. Cohen stylishGirl

I watch "how I meet your mother" it is great tv series just watch it

9. Minder

Minder Member

I watch Bull. 5 last episodes. season 1. 2 episodes I remember. was about a drug affair. and a girl the court think is in a drugthings. But it was her brother who had this drugs. And another case is was about a worker for Bull was in a situation. It was about DNA. And Bulls worker could get 10 years in prison. A very good tv-show. I have seen the whole season 1. But this two episodes I like best.

10. Minder

Minder Member

I see so much better. Its a song program. Have now seen 2 episodes. I did a small marathon. Its for the whole family. Child from 5 years old. But is only in sweden. Do┬┤nt know if any other countries can see this tv-program.