• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

What you see now on tv.

It can be a older tv-show. Or a new tv-show.

Everyone can talk in here. Who likes tvprogram.

I see Star Trek.

Last edited by a moderator:
Minder, i follow keeping up with the kardashians, bachelorettes, greys anatomy and games of thrones. i have active lifestyle so not watch many tv shows.
Luv Sha

I see bingo now on my tv. And in this episode are my best gay. He is a singer. His name is Magnus. I have liked him from he was with a band. And I saw him live. In my town for 10 years ago.

I watch Bull. 5 last episodes. season 1. 2 episodes I remember. was about a drug affair. and a girl the court think is in a drugthings. But it was her brother who had this drugs. And another case is was about a worker for Bull was in a situation. It was about DNA. And Bulls worker could get 10 years in prison. A very good tv-show. I have seen the whole season 1. But this two episodes I like best.

I see so much better. Its a song program. Have now seen 2 episodes. I did a small marathon. Its for the whole family. Child from 5 years old. But is only in sweden. Do´nt know if any other countries can see this tv-program.

I have seen then the chemistry is okey. Its about a girl. Who wants a man. And so is 10 man who want the girl. Its a love program. I like this tv-show alot.

I love 3rd rock from the sun, the series, the neighbors from abc, and most disney channel shows. I also really love the big bang theory and modern family. as you can tell ,im a big fan of tv comedy.