• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

What to do when your male friends continuously make fun of you because...

sandy brady

men always joke, most of my friends are guys, they make jokes about everything but they dont really mean it. They make jokes about my height, the men i date, my savage blunt nature, just do it right back :)

Rhonda333

Like what Christine said, "They are not really your friends". I get remarks too because I do have a mannish face and I am quite tall for a woman. But I don't let this bother me in the least. I have supreme confidence. Sounds like you could use a little confidence too dear.

Rhonda333

You build confidence by exposing yourself to things that have been hurtful in the past. You discover that they are not so harmful as you thought and that you survived. This builds confidence in yourself. Believe me I had to do a lot in coping with my life changes, but I am much stronger for the experience. Remember Nietzsche. "what does not kill me will make me strong".