• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

What things do you buy on Internet?

jenny.john

Do you usually do Internet shopping? Or you only like to see what's new?
What things do you buy? Clothes? Jewelry? Cosmetics?
Please, tell me! :)

I usually buy things I can't find in my town or even in my country, But slowly i got addicted to internet shopping, I buy bags, accesories or Clothes, things like that.

rabbithabit

i only buy unfitted things on net like jewelry, pocketbooks and cosmetics. where fit is important i buy in local specialty stores where i can try on for attractive fitting to my body. i avoid online as much as possible. my maid orders most of my online things

SamGee

Cosmetics! I just recently bought this flower color changing lippies at ohmytrendystore.com and I am so in love!

Zjed

Very nightly
Most usually cool shirts or hoodies that I can't find in local stores. It's hard to predict if the clothes are going to fit though!

avagrace

I do a lot of online shopping, I buy clothing usually and makeup. Any girls who do yoga or dance or just love leggings and workout clothing in general, I recommend Fabletics It's amazing.

Janice20

I buy the clothes online, other accessories like jewellery, cosmetics, power bank, headphones, grocery shopping etc.

Janice20

The internet has literally changed everything around us, so you can buy each and everything online. I just wonder is there anything that you can not buy online?

ChristinaV

The thing is that internet makes the market research much quicker and easier nowadays. So it is very easy to spot something you like and opt for the lowest price, either you are going to order it online or not. I was looking for an activity tracker and found a Samsung one almost 100 pounds than in the official online store. I could not do this research in physical stores and it is a quite important advantage of online shopping!

Last edited by a moderator: