1. Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

What things do you buy on Internet?

Discussion in 'Style, Beauty & Fashion Tips' started by jenny.john, Oct 21, 2017.

1. jenny.john

jenny.john New Member

Do you usually do Internet shopping? Or you only like to see what's new?
    What things do you buy? Clothes? Jewelry? Cosmetics?
    Please, tell me! :)

I usually buy things I can't find in my town or even in my country, But slowly i got addicted to internet shopping, I buy bags, accesories or Clothes, things like that.

2. rabbithabit

rabbithabit Active Member

i only buy unfitted things on net like jewelry, pocketbooks and cosmetics. where fit is important i buy in local specialty stores where i can try on for attractive fitting to my body. i avoid online as much as possible. my maid orders most of my online things

3. Ami Spell

Ami Spell Member

I buy gadgets like power banks, chargers, speakers. Lots of cheaper stuff on the internet.

4. SamGee

SamGee New Member

Cosmetics! I just recently bought this flower color changing lippies at ohmytrendystore.com and I am so in love!

5. Zjed

Zjed Very nightly

Most usually cool shirts or hoodies that I can't find in local stores. It's hard to predict if the clothes are going to fit though!

6. Narakatsu

Narakatsu New Member

It depends. Makeup, some korean fashion and cosplay stuff.