• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

What should I do??? Please Help me!

shimamia

i really need advice from other people because I dont have friend at all. lololol. here’s the situation. At my work place, there’s a cute guy that I have a crush on him and probably he knew it because he keep caught me staring at him. We were like changing the “checking out crush" look each other. We keep smiling towards each other. and i do ask others (his colleague) that if he has a gf or not. his best friend said he doesnt. and they also told me that he keep look at me and recently there were like a lil teasing towards each other. But, after I got him phone number, and try to Whatsapp him, he like didnt really want to chat.. he only reply after a while, by a while i mean like hours after I send a reply. idk even know that is he playing hard to get ot he just a jork that just playing with me. What should I do? Please help~

rabbithabit

he is probably being cautious since you work at same company. be patient and let him come after you. i would openly flirt with other guys in front of him and tease him with some sexy body moves, boob flashing and strutting for him only with eye contact. if he doesn't bite in a week i would suggest that you follow Rhonda's advice.

shimamia

Update : i already moved on. I found out that he already have a gf and he and his friends only toying with me just because I have a crush on him. When I asked him (just to test him), either he is single or not. He didn't want to admit either he is single or taken, which is odd. So, I try to stay away from him. But everytime we bump into each other at work place, he's the one that gonna approach me and tease me. Trust me, I did all my best to stay away from him. Damn~ I feel so bad and guilty for his gf for get a bf like him :\

rabbithabit

i could not resist the temptation to play it out with him. glad you are stronger than me and walked away.