• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

what is your night routine? - normal day

farheenrk12

. Get changed into comfortable clothes
. Remove my makeup
. Shower/freshen up
. Have dinner
. Watch netflix/ go on social media
. Facial and hygiene routine
. Journal/ pray
. Bedtime

Christinegirl

You're good! You do so much!! :)

On a normal evening;
I come home
make a bee-line for the shower
put on my pajamas (I believe in being comfortable) :D
get something to eat or drink while watching tv/video
go on social media (when I can)
do odds and ends things around the house while listening to music
brush my teeth
(I used to say my prayers but I kept falling asleep :D so I say them in the morning, now)
watch some more tv/videos until I fall asleep. zzzzz :)

LuceyBaggio

For me my bedtime routine is that I usually go to bed by 9 or 9:30pm and the one thing that has helped me get better sleep is not keeping my phone nearby, because social media is such a thing that you could just end up scrolling feeds or sending memes to people for 2 hours without even realising it
Smiley LOL

My morning routine comprises of waking up at 6:30 or 7am because I like going to the gym early which helps me stay active during the day. Otherwise I might just end up sleeping till 10am especially on the days when I don't have work.

Overall, I believe in sleeping early and rising up early with Fall In Love With Stylish And Comfortable Pajamas | SleepwearStyles

Last edited:

Emmy7894

Pretty much the same as all of you. Comfy clothes,.diner, journal, skincare routine based on what i read on Blogs.

amberp

My nightly routine is just a nightmare. After work, I take off my makeup, do some stretching, and then it's like a fog. I have rules: no phone, just read a book, rest, but it doesn't work. So: take off my makeup, moisturize my skin, apply cream, read a few pages of a book, go to sleep.

Avasophia

I work in night and sleep in daytime. I am a writer and I know it is unhealthy to wake up at night and sleep in daytime. But, writers do this kinda stuff, that's why my mom call me a mad girl. I take it as a compliment.

However. I drink a lot of caffeine with some scratches of paper all around, whole night.

Maya

My daily night routine for my face is to deep clean it before going to bed. After it I use facial serum which gives a soothing experience to my skin. However, it is necessary to eat fruits and drink plenty of water throughout the day.

olivia24

My daily night routine for my face is to deep clean it before going to bed. After it I use facial serum which gives a soothing experience to my skin. However, it is necessary to eat fruits and drink plenty of water throughout the day.
Fruits and water are very good.

olivia24

My night routine lately is crying and missing my EX. I almost never wear make-up to work so i dont need to worry about that. Only when i go out to party!