• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

What is your new year's resolution?

TammyValentine

2020 made me realize that Family Is the best thing you could ever look up to followed by closest friends. My new year's resolution is to spend more time with the people that matter. And what matters most to me is my Family. Family means everything to me. Everyday I go to work I would still worry for my Family's wellbeing due to the Pandemic and all. When I get to see them when I get home It just warms my heart and brought out a smile to my face. I hope you have a splendid year. Stay safe :)

TammyValentine

thats a great one. mine is since i have gained a six pack and have become addicted to working out is to work out more and eat less junk food, i have already managed to stop eating things like crisps
That's great! Keep it up! I stopped myself from eating crisps every time. Haven't had one for months now. But I do have some in moderation once in a while.