• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

What is your favorite song

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gizelle

I really like R & B and I grew up with quite a bit of this genre. As a youngster (teenager) I really like song like "I've got nothing" I think that was by Whitney Houston.

Karla

There is this gospel song that Lauryn Hill led in Sister's Act, I think the name is Joyful, Joyful. I love that version and how they performed it, it really put a pep in my steps singing and dancing to it.

Sabryna

I don't think I have just "one" favorite song, because I listen to so much music. I basically love all music, but I will agree with Karla. Joyful, Joyful is a great song!

Bonzo

anyone for tennis by cream, it's my other favorite song. my favorite song is a led zeppelin song, which i was named after

Angelina

I just can not name one! I have a big list of my favorite songs :D Truly Madly Deeply is one of my all time favorite. I also love Celine Dion's songs. Recently, I liked Duffy's Mercy. J'Lo, Britney, Rihanna, Beyonce, Shakira, Elton John, Christina, Enrique, ... GOD! Told you I almost love all the songs :D

Dina

I have too many favorite songs to name them all. I tends to depend on the mood I'm in, but I've never gotten tired of two songs: One is Son's Gonna Rise, by Citizen Cope. It's a cool-sounding song, and sounds a lot like the story from one of my favorite novels. Another is Sun Goes Down by David Jordan, which, once you hear it, you start remembering the words rather quickly.

YouTube - Sun Goes Down
^- Sun Goes Down

See? Is that not catchy? :)

SARAFINA

I really don't have just one favourite song. I am a real music lover. I could name some long time favourtes like: "wanna know what love is", "carless whisper", "cherish the love we have","under the board walk".
Girls you have just sent me in a frenzy, I told you I am a real music fanatic.

Currently I listen to mostly gospel music,one of my favourite is "Friend of a wounded heart" by Brooklyn Tabernacle.

The list is simply endless.

My all time favorite song would be a tie with Home Aagin by Shihad and Under The Bridge by The Red Hot Chilli Peppers. Lately I've been listening to a lot of MGMT and Puddle Of Mudd. I like Sneaky Sound System and Robyn too

Hey! I like Rock/Punk music. I like "Scream" by Tokio Hotel. And "No bodys home" by avril lavigne! ;-)

Ha ha.

Also,This shouldn't be in 'Girls at Work' forum,It should be in 'Lounge' :)

I'm moving it there . Wooooossshhh!!:)

EmmaRose

I really like that song "I Hate Everything About You" by Three Days Grace. It's an awesome tune and totally how I feel sometimes. I like My Chemical Romance too. Pretty much any song they sing is awesome. I got to go to one of their concerts and experience my first mosh pit. I have to say I enjoyed it.

Bella

My favourite song will always be Evanescence, I can't really choose between Understanding or My Immortal.
Of course, I have alot of 'less' favourite ones, but favourite all the same. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.