• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

What is your apparel for golf

JoanneChinn

Hi , glad to join in this community and meet you all.

What kind of apparel will you wear for golf. Hard to find the golf apparel for women that is comfortable and fit me in the market.
So is there any suggestion on the golf apparel

jacq

I would suggest a new startup brand call Fairmonde Golf. You can try out their mock neck tee which meets your requirement.

daisymic410

If you are playing on a team, I would recommend wearing a golf polo or shirt. This is going to make it easier to spot your fellow players and keep them from getting lost. I personally prefer the classic white golf shirt with two colors, usually red and blue.Some of the best options for golf shirts include Nike Golf, Puma Golf, and Footjoy. These companies all offer very comfortable material that will not be too thick or thin for summer use. For pants, most women would want to wear shorts instead of pants when playing. Some great choices for women's golf shorts include Nike Golf, Puma Golf, Oscar Jacobson Golf Apparel , and Footjoy . All of these brands provide high quality shorts that can fit a woman comfortably while still maintaining the classic look of a great pair of casual golfing shorts.