1. Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

What is worst?

Discussion in 'Relationship Q & A' started by Lost child, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Lost child

Lost child New Member

What is worst? Being with someone you love, but doesn't love you back, OR being with someone who loves you, but you don't love him?

Amanda91 likes this.
  2. Amanda91

Amanda91 New Member

I would say being with someone you love but doesn't love you back is worse, for me anyway. I think the pain lasts longer.

3. rabbithabit

rabbithabit Active Member

Being with someone you love, but doesn't love you back. But if you find out his desires, likes and dislikes you change the formula. Investigate the types of girls that excite him - how they dress, how they talk, how they attract attention. you can remold yourself so he is more interested in hook up with you.

4. LadyJenfromIL

LadyJenfromIL Member

. I'm not sure I would want to remold myself to keep someone, but you do mention "hook up" so I guess if it's for a short term gain it would be fine. :p

5. rabbithabit

my thought was once you hooked up with him this would give you an opportunity to develop the relationship so he would love you as much as you love him or find out he was someone you really didn't want to persue a relationship with so you could move onto someone more compatible with you.

6. LadyJenfromIL

LadyJenfromIL Member

Thanks for explaining, Shasha! And, sorry for misspelling your name in another post. :oops:

7. rabbithabit

i hope my thoughts will help you at least hook up with the gentleman you love. even if it doesn't become a long term relationship you will have fond memories of short love affair. i didn't notice misspell and is not a problem.

8. LadyJenfromIL

LadyJenfromIL Member

Thank you so much and I hope you find that special person too!

9. rabbithabit

a little turned off after divorce but have hooked up with three men recently that show me some potential for recovery but not in immediate future. i have trust issues now beyond flings

alexa.a94 likes this.
  10. alexa.a94

alexa.a94 Member

Being with someone you love, but doesn't love you back, This could be worst for me because here expertise matter you need attract him/her or understand his personality. If you start loving someone without knowing that he is not interested in you then its totally your mistake.

11. Julia1122

Julia1122 New Member

the first one...

12. Wee Rocket

Wee Rocket Personal Trainer, Competitor, Strongwoman

Being with someone you love who doesn't love you back...

Both are awful, and I have been on both ends.

However, being with someone that loves you is such a comforting feeling, even when your feelings aren't as strong.

When you're with someone who doesn't love you back, you start to doubt your own self-worth; am i not pretty enough? funny enough? how can i make them love me? do they like her better? It's a mental battle every day.