• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

What is the one makeup item you absolutely must have?

F

fan fashion

Oh, there's many but the most or I said I used sometimes is Lipstick n some mascara

Aisling

Not foundation cos i look pale and powdery without blush, but i can only choose one and not concealer too w/o foundation so i'll have to choose eyeliner. Hehe ^^

Joanna

I usually use black mascara and some lip gloss and that's it. If it wasn't there it wouldn't be such a big deal. I hate putting layers of make-up on my face though. The last time I did that is when I went to school I guess... I tried. It always felt like an uncomfortable mask no matter what kind of make-up I used ^_^

S

SarahH

I would have to say mascara...either a thickening or a lash lengthening one. My favourite at the moment is Fibre Lash - it's amazing!

E

evaxx

Mascara, my eyelashes are pale blonde!!! My eyes look smaller without it.

D

davie

hmmm..... its either eyeliner, mascara or lipgloss.... i don't wanna be without any of these..... but in a total emergency, i guess the one i absolutely would need would be lipgloss .....i miss my liner and mascara already!!! :(