• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

What do you prefer to wear?

Do you prefer wearing a dress? Or are you like me? I make it simple but still look great in it. My go to choice are Jeans along with a white t-shirt and top it off with a gold watch.

For work I prefer a suit, pencil skirt and jacket and blouse. Then I can take the jacket off if I get too warm. For casual, I prefer a simple dress specially a shirt waist dress and at night of course, my slinkyist. Jeans and T shirt, definately at home.
I love to wear a suit to work. It looks neat and stylish. It does get a tad too warm but good thing is that I can remove it anytime. T-shirt and shorts for home use.

lizza_johnson_10

I have an odd style of clothing I’m told. So I mostly love wearing Hoodies almost all the time even if it’s 99 degrees outside and people call me crazy and I don’t really care because I am crazy! I love wearing crop tops, hoodies, shorts, jeans, and when I’m forced to, dresses. I’m not a huge fan of them but who cares right? So basically I m wearing the clothes of my choice not according to season... :)

sandy brady

Am either in jeans and a jumper or skirts and a top. No in between lol .
Some days i feel like i want to be extra cute and go for girly skirts etc. Other days am like " urgh, work, jeans, shirt" lol

AnnaMurray75NSA

I prefer to wear dresses, but lately, I've been wearing jeans more often. In addition, with each new season, the sporty style of clothing becomes more and more trendy.

kethanySt

Definitely love dress. I like something sexy, lace shaper, backless skirt, stockings etc. I have lots nebility lace bodysuit, of course I won't dress them when work.