• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

What do you do if you're picked up by a bird?

badhairdays

Say it's a nice day and you're taking a nice walk somewhere, when out of nowhere, a giant bird swoops down on you from above, grabs you by the arms with its claws, and lifts you right off the ground.

How do you react? Are you scared? Excited? Angry? Happy? Do you kick and struggle to get free? Or do you hang back and enjoy the ride?

(I'm writing a story where this happens to a female character, and I'm curious how other girls here would react in that situation.)

Redgirl

At first I'd be understandably startled. But then, after i enjoyed the flight for a while, I'd probably start to wonder if this bird was going to try feeding me worms or something next.

badhairdays

At first I'd be understandably startled. But then, after i enjoyed the flight for a while, I'd probably start to wonder if this bird was going to try feeding me worms or something next.
Totally. Would you try to wriggle free at first or talk to the bird at any point?