• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

What do u think of lesbian girls !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet.nightmare

I mean Do they have a future !!
It works out between both of them ? OR not ( WHY )

Amm for who don't know what lesbian means
It means girls in love with girls ... :scared: :scared:

My opinion is that there is no future they'll end up this stupid relationship sooner or later it won't work out not a chance..
A girl always wants someone strong u know like a boy who'll protect her and be with her forever.. :hat::hat:

Besides they won't have a child lool :preggers:
So what's the point I don't understand ( to be honest my friends r lesbian but I don't open this matter with them cuz I think it's something personal...:tongue1:

U tell me

C

candy licker 94

OMG ! les girls are sick !
being with a girl as ( LOVE ) is juss aint right !!!! its not normal !!
and same problem with gay people 2 !!
juss EWWW !!!

Thanks, its really a big problem i think people should think and talk about it !

candy licker 94 ...

To me its a total loss, as far i know girls they can never admire each other.
Girls always get5 jealous from one and other on clothes and other things so how can they fall in love with impassion.
this is not NORMALLL

Joanna

wow, you girls really think in stereotypes.

Amm for who don't know what lesbian means
It means girls in love with girls ... :scared: :scared:
i m a bit shocked here that you expect somebody not to know what that is. besides it s not really difficult to look it up quickly if someone doesn t know.
My opinion is that there is no future they'll end up this stupid relationship sooner or later it won't work out not a chance..
A girl always wants someone strong u know like a boy who'll protect her and be with her forever.. :hat::hat:
i think it is a shame if intercourse and the resulting kids plus muscle power is enough for you to think that a relationship has a future.
i can give you so many examples for stupid relationships but not based on gender. i don t get this narrow-mindedness. would you find it nice if someone called your relationships stupid based solely on the fact that your partners were all men...well let s say because all men are jerks anyway? they can t get a thing right, they never listen, they never call you back, they sleep around, they forget about agreements, they lie, they are late! and of course it s always their fault...i can t be wrong because i m the princess :peace: oh what a hard life! i want a pink castle, lots of servants, a prince, millions without having to work for it! wait... the times my mummy read out those fairy tales to me is over *sob* *cry* *drama* :hurt:

that is not an opinion - that is what you call a stereotype.

Besides they won't have a child lool :preggers:
? why not? there are several alternatives nowadays, of course they can have children. so what is left is sex and muscle power.

So what's the point I don't understand ( to be honest my friends r lesbian but I don't open this matter with them cuz I think it's something personal...:tongue1:
if you were my friend i wouldn t need enemies any more. your poor friend. so you don t talk with your "friends" about personal stuff... what a shame again. you fear something?
imho, if you don t understand what this is all about then you also cannot know what a relationship is all about.

Solitaire

Administrator
Staff member
^ The comments that Joanna has made I fully agree with, so I see no point in repeating any them in my post here.....what I would like to do is add just a viewpoint of mine.

Two of my best girlfriends are in a deep and meaningful relationship, and not two nicer people could you ever wish to meet.....they really are the life and soul of any party that we meet up at times.

I can honestly say that I would trust my life with them, and have at times cried my heart out on their shoulders when I have been having personal problems, and they too have done the same.

Am a believer in the old saying that "What goes on behind their closed door is entirely their own business".....after all who are we to pass judgement....."Live and let live"

Joanna

.....after all who are we to pass judgement....."Live and let live"
that is a saying that came to my mind as well. I was in such utter disbelief though that I forgot to state my opinion on that...

I think it's totally okay if you yourself don't consider such a relationship for whatever reasons but that doesn't mean that what others consider right for themselves is wrong just because it is not right to you. Where is the tolerance? And why the hell don't you ask your friends about this? (not in that kinda judging and offensive manner though) Personally, I think you could learn something important here but instead you choose to exclude yourself and judge your friends. I think it is important to be open to new things and perspectives otherwise you will end up being stuck in your own little world and not get on.

The world is changing. like 50 years ago it was still normal that women didn't work, their job was to look after the children and keep the house nice and tidy. Nowadays most women disagree with that but that doesn't mean that it is wrong when still some want it exactly like that. If it makes them happy....let them be. I find it extremely unfair to judge them like that just because they don't act like the masses and probably make them feel uncomfortable about themselves in a society they are obviously not welcome in anyway. It's not like it never has existed, people simply didn't talk about that because it was not acceptable or even something you got punished for. In the end it is only an aspect of your sexual preferences.

Probably I was just so shocked about that because Germany is a country that is quite different when it comes to tolerance towards lesbian and gay couples. The overall attitude is completely different. Of course you would also find intolerance over here but it is changing way quicker even on TV they are more involved, people are more laid back about that.

ddung21

I have no idea about lesbian girls. But the case of Lindsay Lohan and her homogeneous friend makes me sick. I am so disappointed in her caused i used to admire her so much, but now she cant overcome her own self

noOra

they need someone 2 help them 2 get out of their hard case. but c'mon..aren't they ppl just like us?

Chandni

Honestly speaking I dont believe in this, I m straight & I feel god has made us all like this so we should not try to change nature:)

xgoldxbabyx

I completely disagree and think if someone who was a lesbian (I am not) was to come on this forum they would be slightly offended. As would I if I was a lesbian.
I think lesbians and gays do have a future, I mean why not? It's just like being straight really, you're still in a relationship and do pretty much the same things. The lesbian rate is actually going up, which I think is great because it means more people are coming out about how they feel and aren't afraid to hide it anymore.
I understand what you mean by girls always want somebody strong to protect them but who says a girl can't be strong and protect another girl? That's how it would be in a lesbian relationship, one would protect the other, in a way, one would be the mum and the other be the dad, in a sense.
And just because they can't have children, they might not want them, there are many ways lesbians and gays have children. Adoption, sperm doners, there's tons of things they do.
But saying it's horrid for someone to be lesbian is not very nice at all, it's not a case of choice it is just how they are and you should respect that.

S

ShineLikeAStar

Well, some lesbians can really make it work.
I know this famous couple who are of course lesbians, and they married each other and have children, but, of course, they aren't their children, they either adopted them or one of them went to a sperm bank and got a shot and got pregnant.
So, actually, lesbians can have a good relationship together, they only fall for girls, so they have no one else, and for them being lesbian is so normal as straight people going for the other gender. Some relationships work and others don't.

Btw, I'm not a lesbian lol

D

davie

My cousin is lesbian and she is a truly wonderful person..... generous, smart, giving, happy, loving... she has been in a wonderful relationship for many many years, she has a really interesting job and i love her like crazy! She has been a really good role model.

HannahB

I believe that people are allowed to love whom ever they wish regardless of their sexual orientation. I support human rights for all human beings.

lesbians aren't that bad, they're probably a lesbian cause they just think girls are bbetter than guys , or too many guys have hurt them and they wanted to try something new, i have to say i swing both ways..say whatever you want..its okay if two guys get together? but not two girls? i honestly understand the whole two girls being together than two guys being together
but you know that's just my opinion ,<3

Lessie ♥

I think it's weird have to see two people of the same gender being in a relationship. They'll probably have a future, maybe if they get married and adopt a kid or two...

they don't have to necessarly adopt any kids? they could have a male that was okay with it and they both knew him..get one of the girls pregnant and the kid could be raised thinking his moms were his actual parents and when he learns about the male and female reproductive systems he will find out that he has a dad somewere in the world ? idk if i was with a girl i wouldn't even want a kid..i would want to be kid free. :)

midnight123

First I have to say is Wow! Some of you girls are mean :( . Lesbians are people too they just like different genders. I wouldn't be grosser out or a shame of having a lesbian friend or a gay guy. I'm straight and don t agree with this at ALL!

lovepiink0x

Relationship is about being with someone you love, someone you care about.
its not about what gender you are,
i accept everyone whether you're gay, lesbian or straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.