• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

What Are You Listening To?

kate

Right now, what are you listening to?

If you are listening to Wham, Vanilla Ice, or maybe even something worse, be honest I want to know.

I'll start it off, I am listening to Jack Johnson right now.

SweetPea

OMG Vanilla Ice? You would have to be really messed up to listen to "Vanilla Ice Ice Baby!" That is some old school stuff right there. I will listen to just about anything but not that.

shopaholic

Thank goodness I can honestly say that I'm not listening to Vanilla Ice. :yo:

Unfortunately I can't pretend I don't know them. :party:

I have to admit that I'm going through an extremely hard rock phase, listening to a lot of whitesnake, def leppard and led zeppelin. This may have something to do with the fact that my bf is a rock maniac - blame him!

My current favourite songs are Disturbia by Rihanna and I Kissed A Girl/Hot n Cold by Katy Perry.

beanie

I am listening to myself sniffle lately since I am a little sick but music wise I think the last thing I was listening to was the rock station in the car the other day. Nothing special just a random switch up that I needed.

danielleg19892000

I am listening to myself sniffle lately since I am a little sick but music wise I think the last thing I was listening to was the rock station in the car the other day. Nothing special just a random switch up that I needed.
aww sending you well wishes hope you feel better soon

S

suzyk

Lady Gaga ft. Space Cowboy: Christmas Tree

Oh, she is soo dirty.