• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

What are you doing?

Minder

I have been on my parents cottage in the country. I had no internet there. Have been there for some days. And so I was home again for some days. And so again I was in the cottage for some days. And so Again I was home.

Twobitgirl

Just a figment
I'm about to get into bed for the night and maybe watch a little something on the TV. Maybe some Japanese animation.

Twobitgirl

Just a figment
Having a cup of tea. I stayed outside too long after the sun went down and now I've got a chill. I'll live though.

Minder

I read my newspaper it was a article about a horse owner who got to pay extra money to the city. Her horses got no shoes for 1 year.

Zjed

Very nightly
Trying to study history for Friday's exam and fighting a flu at the same time. Not very fun but I'll manage. :cool:

Minder

Now early morning. They shot fireworks in our street. It sound look gunshots. And I woke up. The watch was 2 am. And I ca´nt now not sleep so much. But Im home very much today.

Minder

Im very sick now. I have a bad cold. I do´nt feel well. I going sometimes to bed alot. And rest alot.

Minder

I had a bad night. I did´nt sleep very good. It was fireworks at 11 PM. And I was on the toilett at 2 AM. And was on the toilett at 4 AM. So I rest today in the afternoon. at 12 AM - 2 PM

I eating now friutsalad. With apple, bananas, clementine and drinking a cup of tea.

Last edited by a moderator: