• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

What are ur fave beauty hacks

shanzi

Mine is making home made lip scrub.

Feel free to post recipes on ur fave beauty hacks or just tell us what they r.

davie2010

Great post! How do you make the scrub?

I have a couple. One is to make my lips to look brighter and a bit fuller by putting a bit of highlighter abound the outline of my lips and blending with my finger. The second is to put my tube of mascara in a cup of hot water for a few moments before using - especially if it’s starting to get thick and clumpy.

shanzi

Great post! How do you make the scrub?

I have a couple. One is to make my lips to look brighter and a bit fuller by putting a bit of highlighter abound the outline of my lips and blending with my finger. The second is to put my tube of mascara in a cup of hot water for a few moments before using - especially if it’s starting to get thick and clumpy.
I make my scrub with a few very simple ingredients and steps, some sugar, honey, a few drops of vanilla and some vaseline if u have dry lips and finally some olive oil, then just mix it all together and put in ur desired size tub. A tip is if u want it tinted then add a little food colouring too and then enjoy!

davie2010

Another couple of nail color hacks:

One is to use valeline around your nails to catch stray paint. i know that sometimes i am not so steady with my polish and i can make a mess which simply drives me crazy. so i learned to put a thin line of vaseline around my nail bed and any polish that gets on it just comes right off when i was my hands afterward.

The other is to use actually nail polish as a nail polish remover... sounds crazy but it works. one time i needed to take my old polish off but i didn't have any polish remover. so i just painted over the top with some clear, waited a min (but not too long because you don't want it to dry) then wiped it off and it took the old polish right off!