• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Welcome Solitaire As Our New Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Solitaire has been a great part of this forum for awhile now and I am happy to announce that she has agreed to step up and help continue the growth we have seen here at GirlsForum.com.

I look forward to working with her to help make this the best place on the web for girls and women of all ages to hang out.

Solitaire

Administrator
Staff member
You are such a flatterer Brent darling!! :)

Thank you very much indeed.

Should my profile though still show as Moderator?...As you have not mentioned this in your announcement>

Solitaire

Administrator
Staff member
I know, what a complete chump I now feel! lol

You though ONLY just beat me to it. :)

So now the HARD WORK really begins girls, I do hope that I shall be able to count on all your support...As the saying goes..."We Girls Must Stick Together"

Solitaire

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you very much indeed Rex.

I now need to be able to live up to both you and Brent's trust in helping to move this wonderful forum onwards and upwards.

Please girls come on board with me, and let us show the "Admin Guys"what we are really made of.

Solitaire

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations! I hope you'll work hard at making the site a better place for everyone!
Thank you.

Please remember though that this forum (indeed any forum) can only ever be as good with ALL IT'S MEMBERS INPUT....I quite simply cannot do it on my own

So I would like to see/read all of your bright ideas, suggestions right here, right now! :)

With that said, let's all pull together to make this THE FORUM that all girls/women will want to be a part of....First of all we must spread the word to all our friends who have not joined us yet.

Last edited: