• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Wat ur fav dance style?

Star Light

That's hard to say really.

Does the dragon and the lion dance count? Alwell, i use Hakke Sho and Hakke ken as a dance sometimes.

Star Light

Hakke Sho and Hakke Ken isn't for dancing (Ment for fighting/defence) but i use some of the moves for dancing, hehe ^^.

Hee hee,Maybe it could be called as 'Mad dance' also... XD

Ha ha,See! I am so creative,I can invent so many dance forms!! xDDD

BLAHAHAHA!! *ROTFL*

-cough-

The older girls will know what I mean when you get really watsed in a club and an awesome house\Drum n Bass\Techno song comes on and you just go crazy!! I love that kinda wasted clubbin hypo dancing!! Lol

Bella

My favourite is ballet, I used to take lessons, but now I teach myself. :p Sad thing is, I never got onto pointe, and my mum won't let me buy a pair.
I also like tap, hehehe. (I also used to take lessons, along with Character, Modern and Stage)

Lol I had no idea you guys were the crazy wasted house\trance dancing type!! We really need to party together! Lol

I have a niece that takes hip hop and jazz classes and her lil sister does ballet... I dont think shes liking ballet as much as she thought she would though..