1. Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Wardrobe malfunction

Discussion in 'The Debate Room' started by jenny1987x, Apr 3, 2017.

1. rabbithabit

rabbithabit Active Member

the young boys low ride undies so crack shows like girls. this is mostly young gang bad boys that do this around 14-18 years old. older boys and men i know dress more conservative style.

2. jenny1987x

jenny1987x New Member

Ahhhh luckily the boys here don't do that, and maybe 1% of the women maybe show a bit of underwear or crack on purpose, rest of the time it's just a mishap like I had

3. rabbithabit

mostly an asian quirk i think

4. jenny1987x

jenny1987x New Member

Possibly. Maybe that's why the girl in the shop here (England) made such a fuss about getting me out of the shop as it's seen as not a good look having the amount of thong out that I did, maybe wouldn't matter elsewheee?!

5. rabbithabit

i sure wouldn't be a problem in taiwan as i see many girls everyday showing their thongs above shorts in public.

6. jenny1987x

jenny1987x New Member

I should move there then haha. Don't get me wrong I never do it on purpose hence the embarrassment I understand some women show the triangle at the back, but when I looked like half the back and front of mine was above my jeans!

7. rabbithabit

what did you have on for jeans that went that low on your body? i have seen extreme low rider jeans that didn't show that much. Again i will recommend you change from thong to g-string to avoid this problem in the future. i find g-string very comfortable in hot weather in taiwan as just small patch of silk to cover my slit and thin string to secure on my hips

8. jenny1987x

jenny1987x New Member

They were low ride jeans but also a bit loose around the waist so when I was sat down taking the shoes off they obviously went pretty low. But wrong thong to wear too as it sat high at the front as well as the back which is probably why she kicked me out the shop

9. rabbithabit

do you get a thrill exposing yourself like celine and me? were you trying to get clerk excited or was pure mistake? . loose low riders will allows show a little ass crack when you bend or sqat.

10. jenny1987x

jenny1987x New Member

Oh no used to show the straps of munch thong on purpose but that was over ten years ago too old now haha yeh was pure accident. Oh you do it on purpose? It's ok if you have the body for it but even a good body you wouldn't want to show as much as I was lol

11. rabbithabit

you should avoid loose lowriders to avoid that problem

. yes me and new member celine get excited tease guys with nip slips, seemingly accidental precious areas exposure in public or change rooms. that why you sound like you were doing same thing.

12. jenny1987x

jenny1987x New Member

lol I admire your confidence!! Yeh today is the first time I've worn the same low rider jeans since that day I've just made sure I've worn a low rose thong today with them

13. rabbithabit

i find it exciting watch guys go crazy to see more. have got dates with some interesting guys doing this also

Smart Move wearing low waist hug thongs today

14. jenny1987x

jenny1987x New Member

Haha shame I wasn't that lucky! Yeh obviously with how low these jeans sit you can still me my thong just not as much as the other day so not too bad

15. rabbithabit

seems you like to show your thong off you would fit well with taiwan girls. especially the teenagers. the guys wear low rider so the top bands of their briefs show and the girls where low riders to show top of thongs. if in school uniform they pull skirts low and tie shirts ends around belly show panties are obvious.

16. jenny1987x

jenny1987x New Member

Better than here judging by that comment the other day haha. Got my friend to take a pic today of me but don't think I can post pics on here?!

17. NATUREGIRL

NATUREGIRL Member

Jenny, I have never heard of anything so ridiculous as to what happened you in the shoe shop, there should have been seats to sit on when trying on shoes, I have never seen a shoe shop without seats.
    And you should have complained to the shop manager.
    Take Care X

18. jenny1987x

jenny1987x New Member

Thank you! Yeh it was ridiculous but after a bit of thought I kind of understand how they don't really want that to be seen on their store x