• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Wardrobe malfunction

jenny1987x

Hi everyone!! Didn't really know where or who to ask about what happened to me this morning without having creepy men reading/commenting etc, so here I am!! Long story short, I've just been out for coffee and window shopping with my friend, and ended up in one shop trying on some shoes. However as I was sitting on the floor taking them off a store assistant came over to me and just said "excuse me" so I stood up thinking I was blocking her way. NO!!!! She then said someone had complained about me that she was offended as she could "see half of my thong hanging out of my jeans"!! Obviously I was stood there and looked down and was horrified to the point I just ran out of the shop. But after a couple of minutes I thought if she could really kick me out of a shop for a wardrobe malfunction?! Opinions please ladies as I was beyond embarrassed by it all and if she's in the wrong I will be back to complain. X

rabbithabit

that was very rude of her. i have had the same malfunction on occasions in same setting and clerk just quietly whisper to me. i normally wear g-string panties so a little less noticeable than full thongs when bending over. you should report this terrible behavior to store management.

jenny1987x

that was very rude of her. i have had the same malfunction on occasions in same setting and clerk just quietly whisper to me. i normally wear g-string panties so a little less noticeable than full thongs when bending over. you should report this terrible behavior to store management.
Thank you

I wanted to report straight away but was a bit too embarrassed to go find her manager with the thong situation, I still don't appreciate some teenage girl telling me to leave because "someone" who I believe tonne her moaned that they could see my thong x

rabbithabit

yes an unbelievable display of unbusiness like behavior, for sure. i am sure if you report that child will be unemployed.

jenny1987x

Yeh but at the same time I don't like to see people lose a job maybe a quiet word from her manager would do, I mean surely she would understand that nobody intentionally has their thong out that much, so must understand it's a mistake

rabbithabit

i believe any manager would terminate her for this behavior but you certainly can request a lesser penalty for her with management.

jenny1987x

i believe any manager would terminate her for this behavior but you certainly can request a lesser penalty for her with management.
Yeh true she was a bitch but then they may claim indecent exposure against me so I've been told but I don't believe that at all x

rabbithabit

that is ridiculous showing your back is indecent. guess i can't go to the beach anymore in a bikini. ha ha

jenny1987x

I know haha. The whole situation has made me not want to wear them jeans again and they were expensive!! Plus my friend I was with now feels guilty about it x

rabbithabit

all over a prude teenager blowing off steam. easy solution don't wear undies. i wear shorts and jeans au natural often.

jenny1987x

I guess, never tried with no underwear but tbh with those jeans you have to wear undies lol. My friend was so apologetic after I told her what happened because she had noticed my thong out all day but didn't mention it as she thought I knew bless her x

jenny1987x

Yeh she will now! Never worn a g string so may have to try next time I wear low jeans. Sounds odd but I would be paranoid wearing no underwear with those jeans due to butt crack but I'm pretty sure that would still have been visible that day with the thong x

Agree she was very rude. I probably would just not shop there, but I guess making management aware would be a good learning experience for her. Some people are just mean though and nothing can change that.

rabbithabit

haters will always hate that is true. i have never experienced that behavior at a store in taiwan. again that may be because i only wear g-string so tiny cross string is harder to see than bands on thongs.

With all the low-rise jeans these days it's very hard not to occasionally show some undies. I heard Mom jeans might be coming back in style so if that happens - problem solved. :p

rabbithabit

yes is fashion here in taiwan with teens to wear low rise pants or sagging regular pants to draw attention to their rear end

jenny1987x

very true with regards to the amount of people in low rose jeans, don't get me wrong I see it most days someone will have undies out because of them just a shame it happened to me as much as it did that day

rabbithabit

even some young guys here wear their pants low to show off undies like the teen girls. i prefer guys with well shaped skin tight jeans

jenny1987x

Yeh same with guys here but in that sense at least they have boxers on so no ass is out whereas us with thong or gstring you end up with underwear and ass on show!